Tuesday, October 25, 2022

A word from the kids

Happy October! Hard to believe we have nearly entered our seventh month of living in the Philippines! God continues to show Himself faithful in every area of our lives, and we are so thankful He has called us here.  Jessica is loving teaching Algebra 1, Cameron's ThM/PhD in Orality Studies program that he directs is going well, and God has given us an excellent church to partner with in the International Baptist Church of Manila. Let us give a brief snapshot in our kids' words of what each of our lives look like now that school is in full swing.

Sara: I really like it here. It is fun. I go to kindergarten at Faith. My teacher is Ms. Thompson from Northern Ireland. I am going to tell you about my friends at school. One of my friends is named Ally. My other best friend is named Immy. My other best friend is Rouen. I like to play with them like we are a cat family and we speak in cat language. I also like that we have lots of palm trees and mangos. It is so fun. I also really like art class.

Noah: I like Manila and playing with a small dog and a bigger dog at our old house. I like to play with our cats at our house now. We have five cats named Cookie, Carlo, Lucy, Bambi, and Piper. I go to preschool and played with play-doh three times with my friends, Wendy and Finley and Lincoln and Teacher Teri and Teacher Jo. I like the food here and my super cool water bottle with dinosaurs and no stickers. 


Jessica and Sara's first day of school.

Sara at Faith Academy with Manila behind

Noah loves his preschool teacher, Teacher Teri

Uncle Conner came to visit from South Korea!


Sara's birthday party. Six years and counting!


No comments:

Post a Comment